Terms & Conditions
Booking refund policy
Gift voucher T&Cs
SHOP REFUND POLICY
- Workshop places are booked on a first-come-first-served basis upon receipt of payment (BACS / credit card validation / cash received). We require 100% payment in advance for all of our workshops.
- Cheques are not accepted.
- On booking and paying for a workshop(s) you will receive a booking and payment confirmation by email.
- Confirmed bookings may be cancelled or amended up to 14 days prior to the workshop date, and are freely transferable to another person for the same workshop, so you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Please notify us of any change in the contact details provided at booking as these will be used by Isherwood & Co for all correspondence.
- The workshop descriptions posted on our website may be subject to variations if materials are not available due to seasonal availability. Occasionally we may have to cancel or postpone a workshop due to unavoidable circumstances or if a workshop is under-subscribed. In such a case we will notify all confirmed attendees as soon as possible and offer full refunds.
- Please let us know if you have any special requirements / accessibility queries
- We regret that we cannot cater for under 16s unless accompanied by a responsible adult and with consent of the parents or legal caregivers. Our workshops are geared for adult learning.
- Confirmed bookings may be cancelled for a full refund/credit transfer to another course up to 14 days prior to the workshop date.
- For cancellations made with less than 14 days notice we cannot offer a refund or credit transfer.
- Bookings are freely transferable so you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Cancellations must be notified to us by email or in person in the shop. Places will be refunded by BACS up to two weeks after the workshop date.
- Gift vouchers are available to purchase through our website or in the shop.
- When purchasing online, the gift voucher(s) will be emailed to the address supplied by you as a PDF. They will be activated for use against online purchases within seven days of purchase.
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed by booking directly through the website. You can also use them to book over the phone or in the shop with Isherwood & Co staff. It will be necessary to supply the gift voucher number when doing this.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months unless stated otherwise on the gift voucher.
- Our General Booking Terms and Conditions set out above will apply to all bookings made with a gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers are not refundable in any circumstances but are transferable to another person.
- Please notify us of any change in the contact details provided as these will be used by Isherwood & Co for all correspondence.
- We take great care in ensuring our items are of the highest quality possible - healthy and happy plants - and we only sell items that we would be happy with ourselves.
- Plants and flowers are sold as seen.
- It is your responsibility to maintain your plants, we cannot be responsible for neglect or mis-care.
- We provide care information such as how often to water, what level of light your plant needs, etc.
- Isherwood & Co won't sell (or give away) your personal information to anyone, regardless of how much money they offer us.
- We do not keep any of your credit or debit card details on our systems - this is all handled by our payment processor, Stripe, who make sure everything is safe and secure.
- We would like to add you to our marketing newsletter, you are welcome to unsubscribe at any time. We will never spam you.
- Isherwood & Co is a small business, run by real people who are passionate about everything we sell. We are not Interflora, Bloom & Wild or Co-op Florists, and we can't do things like free delivery, free returns, or reply to your emails within ten seconds.
- We want all our customers to be happy, but please remember there is a good chance that we might be chatting to someone else in the shop or out on a delivery. Your custom is very important to us. Please be patient, we'll do our best to sort out any issues you have.